- Marketing Manager
Boston-based international training and consulting company seeks a Marketing Manager for full cycle brand and marketing needs of a global oil and gas education company.
The individual will report to the Vice President of Marketing and will interact with vendors, senior leadership, and staff members to help promote the business units, connect IHRDC to broader networks, facilitate conference attendance and market to oil and gas companies in countries around the world.
- Role reports directly to VP of Marketing. This is a 2 person team.
- Candidates need 5-10 yrs corporate marketing experience.
Must have experience with:
- copy writing: brochures, press releases, email campaigns,
- know all of the social media platforms and be able to create and manage social media content and monthly schedule of updates,
- coordinate convention attendance (sign up, vendor, and mail materials, as well as
- manage website updates and support webinars.
Experience with Pardot and Salesforce a HUGE plus. Education or Industry experience also preferred
Interested persons should send an email with background/resume to Katie King at [email protected].