- Business Analyst - Contract Position
- Implementation Consultant - CMS Online
- Instructors Needed for Oil and Gas Management and Related Programs Part-time or Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer - Boston, Back Bay
Business Analyst – Contract Position
As a Business Analyst you will work on a contract basis as a leading member of an experienced Competency Management System development team. You will be expected to contribute to growth of the team and the adoption of new technologies and methods. Your core duties will be to work with clients and our consultants to analyze new requirements; convert them into clear statements of requirement and functional specifications. You will work with the engineers during the development process; test, accept and document the final solutions. It is expected that you will interact directly with clients and respond promptly to their requests. You will be located in our Boston Massachusetts headquarters and as our clients are globally located, periodic international travel will be required. This could lead to a permanent position.
Candidates MUST have:
- BS in Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Over 10 years of relevant and transferrable experience.
- Knowledge of project management and systems engineering methodologies.
- U.S. Citizenship or the authorization to work in the U.S.
Additional desired skills:
- Knowledge of Human Resources and Training functions in a global company.
- Familiarity with networking technology and products, particularly Ethernet, TCP/IP, and wireless.
Candidates should also have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to interface effectively with customers.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced setting contract.
- Personal flexibility and able to adapt to changing priorities
This is a full-time position based in our Boston Back Bay office. It currently a CONTRACT ONLY position. However, as the firm grows we are open to a temp to perm conversation. Consultants will not be considered.
Interested persons should send an email with background/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.